Vegan Pancake Recipe
I was genuinely shocked by how great these vegan pancakes turned out! They were honestly some of the most delicious pancakes I’ve ever had – light, fluffy American style pancakes. Totally yummy!
- 130g white flour
- 3 teaspoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon bread soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 240ml of Plant milk (Alpro etc.)
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- First pour the plant milk into a nutribullet (or other high powered blender)
- Add everything else and blend well!
- Pour onto a nonstick pan at medium heat (can use a little coconut oil or vegetable oil spray if you like)
- When the top is bubbling, use a spatula to flip and cook till golden
- Serve warm with maple syrup, or of course our Hazelnut & Cocoa nut butter!
PS: Yes, all of our products are vegan and gluten free! Check them out here.