Quick Salmon Terikayi
A fuss-free and delicious healthy dinner. Quicker than deliveroo!
Ingredients: (Serves 2)
2 Salmon Darnes
2 tbsp Soy Sauce
1 tbsp Honey
2 tbsp Smoked Paprika & Chilli Nut Butter
A little fresh ginger
Your fave veggies: Bell pepper (sliced) / mushrooms (chopped) / sugar snap peas etc.
Salt & Pepper to season
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees
2. Place the Salmon on a baking tray (Wyldsson silicone baking trays are ideal), and sprinkle with a little salt
3. Throw the chopped veggies on top (as much or as little as you want)
4. Blitz the Nut Butter, Soy Sauce, Honey, fresh ginger and a pinch of black pepper with a few tablespoons of boiling water to loosen. Pour on top place all in oven
5. Should take 15 mins, depending on your oven
Serve with rice or quinoa. Garnish with sesame seeds and coriander if you have them handy!
PS: Want to know where to find all of our healthy recipes in one place? Scroll down to the very bottom of any page – you’ll see a link to “Recipes” in the footer.