Nut Butter Bites
A really great healthy treat for when you’re craving something yummy!
All you need is…
– A Ripe banana
– 3 tablespoons of Fruit & Nut Butter (but any nut butter will do)
– An ice cube tray
1. Mash the banana with a fork
2. Add some nut butter and mix well (roughly equal parts banana and nut butter)
3. Spoon into the ice cube tray (don’t fill too high, or they’ll all stick together!)
4. Pop into the freezer (takes about 2 hours to set)
Forget about Ben & Jerry’s… these are so much nicer AND healthier!