Ingredients (Serves 2):
1 tbsp Wyldsson Hazelnut & Cocoa Spread
2 tbsp boiling water
1 heaped teaspoon of Instant Coffee
2 heaped tbsp Greek Yogurt
2 teaspoons of honey
1/2 a ripe avocado
1 tsp honey
2 tbsp water
1 tsp cocoa
2 tsp Tia Maria / Baileys
1. Add a spoon of Hazelnut & Cocoa Spread into a mug and add the boiling water. Stir well until it becomes a paste, and then add the instant coffee.
2. Spoon this mixture equally into two small glasses and place in the fridge to cool (the longer the better!)
3. Mix the greek yogurt and honey and then spoon this over the base layer and return the glasses to the fridge
4. Blitz the avocado, and add the remaining ingredients. Blend until smooth and spoon on top of the greek yogurt layer
5. Store in the fridge until ready to serve, then sprinkle with Wyldsson Cherry & Dark Chocolate ProMix, or just a dusting of cocoa
This is a really fun recipe to make a healthy version of Tiramisu!
PS: Want to know where to find all of our healthy recipes in one place? Scroll down to the very bottom of any page – you’ll see a link to “Recipes” in the footer.