Healthy Blueberry Muffin in a Cup
Remember when Blueberry Muffins were considered a somewhat healthy option for breakfast… Yeah well they’re not, anything packed with refined flour, oil and sugar is probably not an ideal way to kick off the day.
So here’s our version of a Blueberry Muffin but in a cup. Fair enough it’s slightly different but we’re okay with that.
You’ll need small cups or ramekins for these.
- 40g Oat Flour
- 1 Scoop Wyldsson Vanilla Protein (17.5g)
- 3 tbsp Yogurt (plant based or other)
- Handful of blueberries
- 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 4 tbsp boiling water
- Pre heat your oven to 200c
- Add the boiling water to the oat flour and stir with a spoon to combine
- Add the remaining ingredients in the bowl and mix well
- Spoon the mixture into a lightly greased small cup or ramekin
- Bake in the over for 25-30 minutes
- Enjoy with a dollop of yogurt and nut butter