FroYo Nut Butter Bites
A really great frozen yogurt treat that’s way healthier than a big tub of ice cream!
All you need is…
– 4 x tablespoons of your favourite yogurt (we love Rebel Kitchen natural coconut yogurt)
– 3 x tablespoons of Hazelnut & Cocoa Nut Butter (both the original or choc orange versions work great)
– Wyldsson silicone Nut Butter Bite Mould
1. Scoop 4 x tablespoons of yogurt into a bowl
2. Add the nut butter and mix well
3. Spoon into the nut butter bites mould (don’t fill too high, or they’ll all stick together!)
4. Pop into the freezer (takes about 2 hours to set)
Forget about Ben & Jerry’s… these are so much nicer AND healthier!