Easy Asian Chicken Curry
Ingredients (Serves 2):
1 x tbsp Coconut Oil Coconut oil
1 x onion, chopped
2 x cloves of garlic (crushed)
1 x small chunk of ginger (grated)
2 x tbsp Chilli & Smoked Paprika Nut butter (or almond butter if you’re stuck)
1 x tbsp Curry Powder
1 x red Pepper, diced
1 x tin Coconut milk (400ml)
2 x chicken breast fillets, diced (or prawns, or chickpeas for a vegan option)
1 x lime
1 x refill tube of Chilli Picante ProMix (or Mango if you’re stuck)
Salt & Pepper
1. Melt the coconut oil over a medium heat and then add the garlic, onions and ginger and gently soften for 5 mins
2. Add the Chilli & Smoked Paprika Nut butter and curry powder and soften with 3 tbsps boiling water to make a paste.
3. Add the chicken and stir until well coated.
4. Add the Coconut milk, red pepper and ProMix.
5. Squeeze half a lime into the pan, and then cut the other half into wedges and chuck into the pan.
6. Bring slowly to the boil and the simmer gently, uncovered, for 15 mins or so until the chicken is cooked, all the while allowing the flavours to infuse. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
7. Serve with Rice, Quinoa or noodles
PS: Want to know where to find all of our healthy recipes in one place? Scroll down to the very bottom of any page – you’ll see a link to “Recipes” in the footer.