Curried Roasted Cauliflower
Ingredients (Serves 4):
1 x cauliflower
2 x heaped tbsp Chilli & Smoked Paprika Nut butter (or almond butter if you’re stuck)
½ x ProMix refill tube of boiling water
2 x garlic cloves, crushed
2 x tsp of curry powder
½ x lime, squeezed
½ x ProMix refill of Chilli Picante ProMix (or Mango if you’re stuck)
Salt and pepper to season
1. Cut up cauliflower (see video below)
2. Add the nut butter to a large mixing bowl, and add enough boiling water to make a smooth paste (half a ProMix refill tube is plenty). Stir with fork to break it up.
3. Add the garlic, curry powder, lime juice, salt, pepper and stir
4. Add the chopped cauliflower as well as a tube of Chilli Picante ProMix to the bowl and mix well
5. Spoon onto a baking tray (the Wyldsson Bar Baking trays are ideal for this)
6. Bake at 200 degrees until golden brown and fully softened. Should take 20-25 mins, depending on your oven. Turn and stir after 15 mins. May start to char a little at the edges, which provides a yummy flavour.
7. Serve as a yummy side dish!
PS: Want to know where to find all of our healthy recipes in one place? Scroll down to the very bottom of any page – you’ll see a link to “Recipes” in the footer.