Apple & Pear Crumble
Who said you can’t have treats all year around! (we fully believe you should btw) Here’s a recipe for a delicious Apple & Pear Crumble.
Ingredients: (Serves 4/5)
2 cooking apples
1 1/2 tsp mixed spice (1 tsp for the fruit and 1/2 tsp for crumble topping)
1 tbsp Coconut oil
2 tbsp honey or agave
100g Porridge oats
75g Banana & Choc ProMix
Pinch of salt
Don’t forget your Wyldsson silicone bar tray! Super easy to use and clean
1. Preheat oven to 150 degrees
2. Peel and core the fruit, then slice into pieces to layer into the bottom of the silicone bar tray.
3. Once layered into the tray, sprinkle 1 tsp of mixed spice over the fruit and pop in the oven for 35 minutes. I suggest checking after 20/25 minutes and give the mixture a quick stir.
4. Take 50g of oats and blitz them in the food processor to give you a flour.
5. Heat the coconut oil and then mix in all the oats, ProMix, salt, 1/2 tsp mixed spice and honey in a bowl. This is your crumble topping ready to go.
6. Take the fruit out after 35 mintutes, it should be nicely soft, and sprinkle the crumble mixture over the top.
7. Place back in the over for 20 minutes at 150 degrees until the crumble topping starts to colour.
Serve with a nice dollop of yogurt while still warm! Can’t beat that hot and cold combo 🙂
Thanks to Hanna from mygoodnessrecipes for this lovely recipe!
PS: Want to know where to find all of our healthy recipes in one place? Scroll down to the very bottom of any page – you’ll see a link to “Recipes” in the footer.